In order for Apple’s reseller to be able to grant an educational discount, Apple needs to be able to make sure that you are entitled to the educational discount. Please note the following terms and conditions carefully:
1. By signing this agreement, You are confirming that You are a Qualifying Individual (as defined below) aged 18 or over or the Parent or Guardian of such Qualifying Individual when aged under 18. If you are under 18, you are not entitled to enter into this agreement.
2. “Qualifying Individual” means:
a. higher-education or further-education student;
b. teacher, lecturer or other member of staff of a further or higher education institution or a basic research institution.
3. You must provide to Resellers and Apple’s satisfaction an original proof of Your/Your child’s status as a Qualifying Individual. This should be a valid student card, employee ID or an official letter from the institution showing the Qualifying Individual’s affiliation to the institution. Reseller and Apple reserve the right to accept or reject the proof of status at their discretion. You agree to reseller making a copy of this proof. Reseller will send it to Apple with this form where Apple will use it for the sole purpose of validating Your/Your child’s status as a Qualifying Individual.
4. By signing this agreement, You make the following statements upon which Apple and/or reseller can rely:
- the products which are being purchased in this transaction are for Your/Your child’s own academic use;
- and You have not purchased more that one iPad and one Mac on your Apple educational discount in the past 12 months.
5. By providing an e-mail address below, you authorise Apple to contact You for the sole purpose of verifying Your/ Your child’s status as a Qualifying Individual. Not all those who provide details will be contacted.
6. This educational discount scheme is being run by Apple Distribution International, located at Hollyhill Industrial Estate, Hollyhill, Cork, Ireland in collaboration with our resellers.
7. These terms and conditions are in addition to any other terms and conditions of sale, which may apply to your purchase. Your statutory and consumer rights are not affected.
8. If any term of this agreement is unenforceable or invalid under national law, or is held to be unenforceable or invalid for any reason, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other terms of this agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
You’re in control. You always have access to Your personal information and contact preferences. To review and update Your personal contact information, visit www.apple.com/contact/myinfo.
Please use your University or higher education email address only.
Please select your required student discount program.
Applicable ID types: NUS Card, College/University ID Card, UNiDAYS.